Volunteer to Help Bring City Quake To Your City
Volunteer to Help at City Quake Events
Volunteer to Help ANYTIME!
Volunteer to Help Bring City Quake to your City!
What does it take to get a City Quake to your region? Get on a 45 min “What is City Quake” Zoom call with Tom to get all the details! Tom hosts these weekly.
Click here to register for one!
Even if you are not on staff at a church or ministry, there is still much you can do! If you are a pastor or leader, this zoom call is YOUR FIRST STEP!
What are other steps?
- Pray the Lord would open up doors in your city!
- Watch this 10 min video on “Hints for Contacting Pastors”
- Ask your Pastor to watch this 4 min video about other Pastors talking about the impact of City Quake.
- If your pastor is not familiar with City Quake or Power and Love, have them watch one or more of these videos with the question in their mind, “Wouldn’t you love to have testimonies like this every Sunday at your church?”
- Encourage your pastor to join on one of the weekly “What is City Quake” zoom calls.
- Share your testimony with everyone who will listen about how your life has been impacted!
- Contact City Quake to see if others in your area have contacted us so you can network together to see this happen!
Volunteer to Help AT a City Quake Event
Here are possible “Jobs” we have at City Quake events. Click on the Jobs that you are interested in!
TIER 1 — Open to all — Some experience may be required
Worship Team — Serve as an instrumentalist or vocalist on a worship team
Production Team — Video Coordinator — Oversee the video recording and sometimes streaming of a City Quake Event
Production Team — Sound Board Operator — Work the sound board at City Quake
Videographer — To capture B-Roll, Testimonies, Speaker/ Pastor Interviews, and other video needs during the event.
Photographer — Take photo’s throughout the event
Team Driver — Provide transportation for speakers and staff to and from airports, hotels, venues ect…
Resource Table Coordinator — Sell any available products our speakers or staff bring to sell at the event
Registration Coordinator — Oversees all aspects of registration at a City Quake Event
Usher/Greeter Coordinator — Oversee the Usher/Greeter volunteers and all aspects of greeting and taking up the offering
Hospitality Coordinator — Provide food, drinks and a restful environment for the speakers, staff and special guests in the green room
TIER 2 — Open only to those who have been involved with City Quake for 1 to 2 years
Satellite Coordinator — Oversee the Love in Action and Testimony times at a Satellite location during a City Quake Event
Platform Assistant — Assist with Testimony times and pairing up before Love in Action
TIER 3 — Open only to those who have been involved with City Quake for a minimum of 2 years
City Quake Speaker — Train and Equip at City Quake Event (paid position)
Event Director — Oversee all aspects of City Quake Events (paid position)
Volunteer to Help Anytime!
Here are possible “Jobs” we are looking to fill and most can be done from home. Click on the Jobs that you are interested in!